What you are reading and watching?

You mean these Ben?

“The good news is that there are people working on uniting these groups and they are the new co-op weavers: People like Nathan Schneider and Trebor Scholtz from the Platform Cooperativism movement, Michel Bauwens and all his excellent collaborators at the Peer to Peer Foundation, Fransesca Pick and her fellow connectors at OuiShare, Arthur Brock and the other boffins behind Holo (the new alternative to blockchain), and Pia Mancini and the other hackers and makers behind Democracy.earth. These are just some of the people that are using the warp and the weft of the world wide web to to weave a new fabric for our society”

Perhaps not operating just yet. There’s been ten years of proprietary (digital) platform fragmentation and polarization.

The people around Scuttlebutt, Beaker browser are doing good things. The Enspiral crew and extended network.

Your group in FB.

My Conversation Community (Nov 2012 - current although dormant in Google+), (Feb 2015 - current in FB) around 4800 people, around 500 which are active on a daily basis.

What I would like to suggest and explore together with others here in DigiLife, is a set of tools with which to help everyone (not just us) operationalise better digital platforms, better digital commons, better digital workplaces for groups and team, better digital discourse as well as open inquiry and participatory inquiry.

Apologies for adding this to the “What are you reading and watching” I’m a newbie here, feel free to move this to where it would be better placed.

2 Likes