Are there any plans to hold a Digital Life Collective conference?

I’d like to be aware of any planned conferences or meetups.

If I’ve missed anything please point me in the right direction.

Many thanks.

Great question! I’m not aware of any planned conferences. We did have a meetup this weekend at Mozfest (organised at the last minute via Mattermost and Twitter, so apologies if you were there and missed it). A couple of us will be at the Platform Coops event in NYC in a couple of weeks so I think there will be some sort of meetup there or alongside. ORGCon in the UK on nov 4th is also a possible meetup venue!

Thanks for the update. I’m glad to find out I’m not missing anything :slight_smile:

I did catch some of the MozFest live stream - I am a fan of live streaming.

With respect to ORGCon17, I’ll keep an eye on Twitter and look at making the trip.

Once things become more established, it may be worth publishing a calendar of gatherings. If any help is needed with this let me know, I’m sure I’ll be able to make some kind of contribution.

Hi John!

That’s a great idea! We could start it off now by listing gatherings of interest before we have official Collective events. If you find me on chat.diglife.com , we can set up a time to talk. If you are not on there (not seeing you right away) let me know a good way to reach you? Thanks!
-christina

Hi Christina,

I’m now on chat.diglife.com as johngrant.

Ping me if you have a specific date/time in mind to chat. Next week no so good for me.

I look forward to talking with you.

1 Like